Saturday 12 December 2009

Look look look!


Isn't it lovely? This is my Christmas decoration from Snafflesmummy's Secret Swap. It arrived this morning, and the children couldn't BELIEVE that I had a present all for me (apparently Christmas is all about them, who knew?!). Anyway, it's from the lovely skirtsandwellies (http://skirtsandwellies.blogspot.com/) and it came jam full of little deer and chocolate Santas! Anything that involves chocolate is fabulous in my book.

Speaking of which, this is a very unfortunate time of year for someone such as I, who may or may not be attempting to eat in a low-GI kind of a fashion. Breakfast is normally a beautifully healthy bowl of porridge with grated apple, but by mid-afternoon I'm snarfing the Celebrations and Roses. It's an affliction! I've just had a few more Celebrations, because, well, it's the weekend and I went for a run this morning so I pretty much earned them. Or so I tell myself.

In other news, the Christmas tree is up, and the children are bursting with excitement. As am I. Excitement and chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so glad it got to you in one piece. Very good to keep up the running in cold weather as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it!! It is just too cute!! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete